What kind of ingredients do you use?
- We use simple ingredients like pure cane sugar and grade-AA butter. Our taffy does not contain high-fructose corn syrup or salt. All flavors except chocolate and peanut butter contain less than one gram of fat; chocolate and peanut butter contain one gram of fat. Each stick contains 120 calories.
Do you use preservatives in your taffy?
- No! We only use high-quality ingredients with no added preservatives.
Do you sell wholesale?
- Yes, please click here for wholesale ordering information.
How long will my taffy stay fresh?
- Taffy has a long shelf life. For best quality eat within 6 months of delivery.
How do I store taffy?
- Taffy is best enjoyed at room temperature. If you live in a very hot climate, you may want to place your taffy in the refrigerator for a few minutes for ease of removal from the wrapper.
What is the difference between your taffy and salt-water taffy?
- According to legend, salt-water taffy came to be when water from the Atlantic Ocean washed over taffy in a storm. It was originally marketed in Atlantic City. Our recipes are based on the style of taffy that pre-dates salt-water taffy and contains no cornstarch, glycerin, water, or salt.
Do you take custom orders for custom flavors or colors?
- We will be happy to discuss your ideas for custom flavors, colors or labels. Click here to send an e-mail inquiry or call us: 805.460.9871.
Do you custom label?
- Yes! Please contact us for private labeling minimums and rates.
Is my personal information safe with you?
- We take your privacy concerns seriously. We do not make available or sell your information to any third party. Your credit card information is processed through a safe and secure credit card processor.